The most common DevOps tools are
1. Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity
2. Configuration Management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, CFengine
3. Continuous Inspection: Sonarqube, HP Fortify, Coverity
4. Containerization: Vagrant, Docker
5. Virtualization: Amazon EC2, VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V
Continuous integration tools are used to automate the testing and feedback process and build a document trail. These are used to immediately identify and correct defects in the code base. Configuration management tools are primarily used for tracking and controlling changes in the software. These extract infrastructure components from the code for automation and maintain the continuous delivery of software. Others tools help in standardizing builds, improve collaboration between developers and sysadmins, or monitor systems.